The best early Black Friday deals on Amazon devices
If you’re looking to score a great deal on an Amazon device ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, you’re in luck. Amazon is already offering up to 50 percent of some of its most popular products, including the latest Echo Show 5 and Fire HD 10. The company is also offering a number of deals across several categories, ranging from Kindles and Fire TV sticks to Blink devices and even the Halo View, which has yet to be released.
For your convenience, we’ve curated a list of the best deals currently to be had on Amazon devices. We’ll be continuously updating this post as well as more deals arrive, so be sure to check back. And, of course, if you want to save even more, check our comprehensive Black Friday hub and our coverage of the best early Black Friday deals.
- If you’re looking for something more affordable, the third-gen Echo Dot is also 50 percent off right now, bringing the price down from $40 to $20. Despite its age, we still think it’s a great little smart speaker for the price, with decent sound and plenty of functionality thanks to Amazon’s Alexa. Read our review.
Echo Show deals
- The kid’s version of the second-gen Echo Show 5 is also on sale, going for $50 instead of $95. This tablet boasts a colorful design, a two-year warranty, and a year of Amazon Kids Plus, which gives kids access to more than 15,000 kid-friendly videos, audiobooks, games, music stations, and more.
Echo Buds deals
- You can buy the $250 Echo Frames (second-gen) for $155 at Amazon, or grab a pair of Echo Frames with polarized lenses for $165 instead of $270. The Echo Frames are a lightweight pair of glasses outfitted with built-in small speakers and mics, which make it possible to listen to music and use Alexa on the go. Although they offer great mic quality on calls, Alexa is limited on phones, and they don’t work on multiple devices. Read our review.
Fire tablets deals
For a limited time, Amazon is taking up to 50 percent off of the standard and Plus versions of the Fire 7, Fire 8, and Fire 10 HD tablets. The standard and Kids Pro configurations of each of these models are also on sale.
- The 2021 Fire HD 10 Plus, which comes with wireless charging and 4GB RAM, also starts at $105 instead of $180 when you pick up the 32GB, ad-supported version. The 64GB, ad-supported version of the Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus, which comes with twice the storage and 3GB RAM, has also been discounted down from $140 to $85.
- Various configurations of Amazon’s Fire HD 7 tablet are also on sale, starting with the 16GB, ad-supported standard model, which is available for $35 instead of $50. You can also pick up the 16GB Fire 7 Kids Pro tablet for $60 instead of $90. Read our review.
- The Kindle Kids (10th-gen) is also nearly 50 percent off, selling for $60 instead of $110. The e-reader comes with parental controls as well as a year of Amazon Kids Plus.
- If you prefer the $160 Kindle Paperwhite Kids, you can buy it for $115 today. Like the Kindle Kids, this model comes with a one-year subscription to Amazon Kids Plus, providing your child access to thousands of books and hundreds of audiobooks.
- The Kindle Paperwhite is currently $105, $140 and 26 percent off its original price of $140. This is the ad-supported version.
- The Kindle Oasis is also on sale for $174.99, $75 off its original price of $249.99.
Fire TV deals
Fire TV stick deals
- If you’re looking for something a little cheaper, the older Fire TV Stick 4K packaged with the third-gen Alexa remote is also 50 percent off, selling for $25 instead of $50 today.
Home security deals
- You can also essentially pick up a Fire TV Stick 4K Max for free if you buy it alongside a Luna controller as a part of this bundle, which is currently selling for $85 instead of $125.